After completing the school education, students have a clear mindset towards their future choices, what they want to pursue in their future, and which career is best suitable for them.
Students who are aimed to pursue Engineering as a profession generally opt for the subset composition of PCM and then enroll in any engineering degree course programs(UPES Admission).
To move ahead in the engineering direction the second path is a diploma course in the relevant stream that is for 3 years and after that students can enroll directly in any UG program.
After getting a diploma students are also eligible to find job opportunities but to have a concrete base of knowledge and future and accomplishments completing an engineering degree is also a good choice to do.
Eligibility Criteria for UPES B.tech Admission 2022
Many universities and institutions listed the lateral entry program to maintain a good record of grades. Students can directly apply to especially vacant seats secured for first-year students and can pursue the courses from the 2nd year. Interested candidates can keep checking the notification status bar for the lateral entry UPES admission.
B.tech is a semester-based program for 4years divided into 8 semesters but for the lateral entry students the course duration will be 3 years starting from the 3rd semester or you can say 2nd year.
To get the hall ticket to the UPES B.tech Lateral Entry program admission, students should comply with the eligibility criteria that is:
- Students have a good score of 60% marks in their High school Board plus they have completed a diploma with the subject of Math and science and also they should be certified a diploma course in relevant stream from the Technical Education & Training, state board.
- One of the main eligibility criteria for the lateral entry courses in B.tech courses UPES admission is that the students can only apply to the stream in which he had completed his diploma. The candidate can’t choose any other distinct stream. If anyone wants to pursue any other stream then he has to enroll for the first year B.Tech Program and that course duration will extend to 4 years.
- The count for lateral entry vacancies fluctuate every year on the basis of the first-year admission or enrollments.
- To complete the B. tech degree students have 5years of academic duration.
- Another thing is Lateral Entry students should be attentive to is their attendance or they may have to face the consequences during exams.
One of the great benefits of enrolling in a lateral entry program is that the students are already aware of the basic fundamentals, practical and theoretical parts of the subjects and got another chance to review the concepts again during the duration of the B. Tech program.
But the drawback is that they can’t shift from one stream to another. also they have delivered an extra effort to understand the concepts of a different subject. They have to completely divert their mind and explore all the approaches to get adjusted to a new part of academics.
For any further information visit the homepage of the UPES admission 2022 and check the important notification updates regarding the lateral Entry B.tech program.