The Roorkee Institute of Technology (RIT), located in the Uttarakhand state of India is an engineering school. The institute has ties to Uttarakhand Technical University in Dehradun. 2005 saw the establishment of Roorkee Institute of Technology under the supervision of the Himalayan Charitable Trust (HCT). The Roorkee Institute of Technology (RIT) offers various courses and degrees. The Roorkee Institute of Technology has a focus on Technology, Business Administration, and Master of Admission, among other subjects.
The RIT Roorkee application 2022 process is open and candidates can begin applying to the college to excel in life. However, the RIT Roorkee application 2022 can be quite overwhelming and most students why not know the process or eligibility for the same. So, below we are providing you with basic information that can fast-track your application process for The Roorkee Institute of Technology.
Courses Offered At The Roorkee Institute Of Technology
RIT Roorkee is an esteemed university that offers a multitude of courses and degrees to students all around India. Below we have mentioned all the courses offered by RIT Roorkee so you can choose the best fit for yourself and get the RIT Roorkee application 2022 process.
RIT Roorkee offers B.Tech degree in:
- Computer Science Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
They also offer B.Tech later degrees in the same courses.
RIT Roorkee offers B.SC. degree in:
Additional Bachelors degree:
- BPT in Physiotherapy
- BMLT in Medical Laboratory Technology 3 Years
- BMRIT in Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology
- B.Ed in Education
RIT Roorkee offers M.Tech. Degree in:
- Civil Engineering (Structural and Construction)
- Electrical Engineering (EE)
- Production Engineering (ME)
Additional MBA and MCA degrees offered:
- MCA in Computer Application
RIT Roorkee application 2022 Process
RIT Roorkee application 2022 | Undergraduate Admission
The institute provides Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) and Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) degrees with several specializations at the introductory level. The duration of the B.Tech programme is four years, while the B.Sc programme is three. The institute also accepts a Lateral entry in the second year with a three-year term.
- Candidates seeking admission to a B.Tech program must take the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main) administered by the Central Board of Secondary Education.
- To apply for JEE online, students are encouraged to visit the JEE Main website.
- The selection of candidates for the B.Sc programme would be based on their performance in the 10+2 examination.
RIT Roorkee application 2022 | MBA and MCA Admission
MCA is a three-year curriculum, while MCA Lateral Entry and MBA are both two years. There are sixty seats available for both of the programs.
- MBA admission is granted on the basis of the candidates’ BBA/ B.Sc/ B.Com test scores, as prescribed by the regulations.
- According to the institute’s regulations, admission to the MBA program is based on the candidates’ BCA/ B.Sc/ B.Com grades.
- Acceptance into the MCA Lateral admission is determined by the candidate’s performance on the MCA first-year examination.
How To Apply for RIT Roorkee application 2022
Candidates can apply online by visiting the Roorkee Institute of Technology’s official website (RIT)
Candidates must read and correctly complete the application form before submitting it to finish the online application process.