Admission to one of the most renowned universities, Mody University of Science and Technology is now open. To simply the Mody University Registration Process, we are offering you a detailed application process and process of Application evaluation here.
How to apply for a course at Mody University of Science and Technology?
The Mody University registration process is quite simple. Applicants have various ways in which they can apply to a course at Mody University. Below is a list of all the viable options that a candidate may follow during the Mody University registration process:
An applicant can simply apply for admission at the Mody Univeristy via Online mode. All one needs to do is visit the official Mody website and submit the Application Form there.
An applicant can download the PDF of the Application Form from the website of Mody University. Then fill it up with accurate information with copies of required documents. Submit it together with a demand draft for Rs. 600/- payable at Lakshmangarh or Sikar to: Dean, School of Science, Arts and Humanities, Mody University, Lakshmangarh, Dist. Sikar, Rajasthan 332311, India.
An applicant can choose the offline mode to complete the Mody University Registration Process. You can simply get the Prospectus and Application Form in person at the School of Science, Arts, and Humanities, Mody University-Lakshmangarh Office for Rs 600/- in cash.
Application Forms for Mody University can also be found at some of the specified branches of Oriental Bank of Commerce locations (OBC). For branch information, visit Mody Univerity’s official website or contact us.
An applicant can send a demand draft for Rs. 600/- payable at Lakshmangarh or Sikar in favor of MUST – School of Science, Arts, and Humanities, together with your complete mailing address, to: Dean, School of Science, Arts, and Humanities, Mody University, Lakshmangarh, Dist. Sikar, Rajasthan 332311, India.
Kindly note that you must mail the counter slip for the fee that is deposited during the Mody University Registration Process to email@example.com. Additionally, make sure to mention your name and the course name in the email.
Mody University Registration And Application Evaluation
Once a candidate has followed the Mody University Registration Process and submitted the admission form, Mody University examines them based on the following criteria:
- Mody University officials will evaluate the academic merit of the candidates.
- Additionally, As part of the admissions process for various postgraduate programs, personal interviews are done.
- Seats are made available to individuals who meet the Eligibility Criteria.
- Once the admission criteria are fulfilled, students are admitted on a “first come, first served” basis for the leftover seats (if any).
What are the documents required during Mody University Registration Process?
Below are mentioned all the documents that every candidate must submit during the Mody University Registration Process:
- Copies of Marksheet and Certificate received in 10the grade.
- Copies of Marksheet and Certificate received in 12th grade.
- Copies of Marksheet and Certificate received during graduation.
- Original Migration Certificate with Two Photocopies.
- Original Transfer Certificate and Character Reference.
- Copy of SC/ST/OBC Certificate (If any).
- 10 passport-sized photographs bearing the candidates name
- Demand Draft in the amount of Rs. 600 payable in Lakshmangarh or Sikar on behalf of MUST (Mody University of Science and Technology)
- Applicants can also submit CASH while completing the Mody University Registration Process.