The Sushant University, Gurgaon, offers admissions for doctoral, postdoctoral, undergraduate, and diploma programs. Sushant university was also known as Ansal University previously.
Candidates are required to take the JEE Main exam to be considered for admission to the B.Tech program at Sushant University. Candidates must take the Sushant University Entrance Exam if they do not have a valid JEE (Main) score (AUEE).
Admissions to the B.Plan, M.Plan and M.Arch programs at Sushant University are granted based on the candidate’s performance in the round of personal interviews. Admissions to B.Com. Programs at Sushant University are awarded based on the candidate’s performance in the personal interview and the marks earned in 10+2 or its equivalent. Applicants who have passed the entrance requirements had their papers confirmed, and paid the application fee are granted admission to Sushant University.
The University Grants Commission (UGC) has recognized Sushant University Gurgaon (formerly known as Ansal University or AU), and the National Assessment and Accreditation Council has granted it an “A” grade of accreditation (NAAC).
Admission at Sushant University is based on both, and this can be entrance and merit-based. The entrance exams are done online, and candidates can apply for the selected course by registering on the university’s website. The university administers its entrance examination, known as AUEET.
The most popular undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs offered by Sushant University include BTech, BSc, BDes, etc. at the undergrad level and MBA, MDes, MTech, etc. at the graduate level.
In addition to well-known programs like BDes, BTech, and BSc, Sushant University also provides a wide range of additional full-time programs in several other specialities. The duration of the courses offered is three to four years.
Admission to these programmes is determined by a candidate’s performance on their most recent qualifying test and AUEE scores, which are then subject to a PI round.
Students can pick from a variety of specialities. Candidates can be admitted to programs at Sushant University by meeting the requirements and earning acceptable results on exams like JEE Mains, GATE, CLAT, LSAT, AILET, CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, AUEE, AUEE (PG), AULET, etc.
A Sushant University entrance exam will determine eligibility for admission to the PhD program.
- Performance on the written test will be weighted 50%, and the presentation/interview will be weighted 50%.
- Candidates who have passed the GATE, NET (UGC & CSIR), or CEED within the last three years may be given a waiver from taking the admission exam by the university.
- The Vice-Chancellor will be given the list of selected applicants by the School Research Committee (SRC) for approval.
- The university’s website has a Sushant university application form 2022 that may be filled out by going to this address: www.sushantuniversity.edu.in.
- The Sushant university application form 2022 must be filled out entirely by the candidate.
- It will be processed only when the application fee receipt is included with the properly completed application form.
- After completing the application procedure, the candidate must take a printout of the form and provide it for document verification during the interview.