With the IACBE accredited programs MBA program at the UPES, you may hone your abilities to become a strategic, collaborative, and corporate thinker capable of navigating the business difficulties faced by professionals.
We recognize that the current circumstance and uncertainty regarding the future might be overwhelming. Despite the interruptions, it is possible to future-proof your career with a single move. Beginning the application and UPES admission 2023 process early will facilitate each phase of your academic journey.
Here is everything to know about UPES admission in 2023.
Is UPES A Good College For MBA?
Yes, UPES is an excellent college to accelerate your future growth. UPES achieved a ranking of 46 due to the meticulous design of each course in the management category of the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD). Since then, MBA courses have been in great demand and students eagerly wait to apply for admissions.
If you are a candidate looking for applying at UPES, then note that UPES admission in 2023 is now open. Any eligible candidate interested in admission can start the application process
What Types Of MBA Courses Are Offered At UPES?
MBA courses offered by UPES cover a wide range of topics, from energy management to international business. The course curriculum and price structure vary from course to course depending on the speciality.
UPES has divided its MBA course specializations into four departments: the Department of Economics and International Business, the Department of Energy Management, the Department of General Management, and the Department of Transportation Management.
Are you applying for UPES admission in 2023? Go ahead and apply to your favorite MBA course now!
What Is The Eligibility Criteria For UPES Admission In 2023 For MBA Courses?
To apply for MBA during UPES admission in 2023, a candidate must have a minimum of fifty per cent in Class X, XII, and Graduation.
Additionally, a Graduation degree from an Accredited Institution is a must to be eligible for MBA programs in UPES.
What Is The Selection Criteria In MBA Programs?
A candidate’s score for National Level Exams is considered during the admission process.
Additionally, a Personal Interview finalizes the decision on whether the student will be provided admission to UPES or now.
What Is The Process For UPES Admission In 2023?
Step 1: Submit an application
Tell us about yourself and why you’re interested in this program.
Step 2: Application Evaluation
A committee of admissions will shortlist candidates based on their applications.
Step 3: Admission
Within 1 to 2 weeks, selected individuals can begin the program.
Candidates should conform to the following guidelines when applying for UPES admission in 2023:
- The UPES Management Entrance Exam during UPES admission in 2023 is done Online. Clearing this exam lets candidates go ahead to the 2nd round.
- The duration of the Test is 2 hours.
- Candidates can take a Sample Exam before appearing for the actual test. The Interviews will be done after the examination and time slot reservation.
- We highly recommend that students take a practice test in order to gain experience and settle any questions before the actual examination.
Is There An Alternative To Appearing For The Admission Exam At UPES?
Yes, there is an on-Exam Route for those who do not wish to appear for the UPES Management Entrance Exam at UPES.
A candidate interested in UPES admission in 2023 can get admitted to the college through their score at National-Level Examinations.
Students with a minimum MAT/CMAT 2023 score of 70 percentiles will be excused from the UPES Management Entrance Exam and will only be contacted for an online interview if they qualify. Valid 50 percentile and above results on the CAT 2022/XAT 2023, a minimum score of 400 or above on the GMAT, and a score of 120 or above on the NMAT 2022/23 will also be accepted.
What Is The Exam Process During UPES Admission In 2023?
- Take a Sample Exam. Students are advised to take a practice test to prepare for the actual exam and answer questions.
- Actual Exam credentials for the online exam (passkey) to appear for the exam on the selected day will be sent to students’ registered email IDs and mobile phones one day prior to the exam. This should not be confused with the passkey for the demo link.
- From 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., the examination Test window will be available.
- Students may check-in within the allotted time period and begin the online exam. The clock begins when a pupil logs in.
- The Date of Results will be released after the examinations.
- Interviews will follow the exam and slot reservation.