Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham provides UG, PG and doctoral programs in Business, Engineering, Dentistry, Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy, Biotechnology, Journalism, IT, Arts and Sciences, Teacher Education, Health Sciences, Hospital Administration, Microbiology, Mass Communication, Visual Media Studies, Nanosciences, Social Work and Ayurveda.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham has opened the listing for application form for Amrita M.Tech admissions 2019 from the initial week of December. Applicants who are looking for admission to Amrita M.Tech 2019 would have to moreover apply via GATE 2019 scores or would have to come out for Amrita Graduate Entrance Exam 2019. The authorized people would give Amrita M.Tech admission to mutually GATE and non-GATE applicants. AGET 2019 would be carried out timidly in the 2nd week of May in an online method for Non-GATE competent applicants who want to take admissions in different PG engineering programmes provided all over three campuses of Amrita situated in Coimbatore, Amritapuri, and Bengaluru. GATE 2019 competent applicants would get straight admissions to the programmes dependent on their applicable GATE Scores. Though, non-GATE applicants require appearing and qualifying AGET 2019. Applicants who would be eligible for the entrance exam would be called for meeting and counseling via Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham. GATE competent candidates also require participating in the counseling for document confirmation.
Applicants are suggested to go via the eligibility criteria of Amrita M.Tech admission for 2019 prior to filling up the application form. The eligibility criteria are the structures depending on which applicants are entitled to Amrita M Tech admission 2019.
Candidates must have any of the given below, scoring atleast 60% in
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology
• Master’s degree in any division of Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Applications
• Expert society exams identified by UPSC / MHRD / AICTE corresponding to B.E. / B.Tech / B. Arch.
• Straight admission for
◦ GATE competent applicants. Admission is verified only after presenting the GATE scorecard with a suitable score
◦ Candidates with the least knowledge of 2 years in appropriate academic or engineering niche, after a telephonic conference
◦ Candidates having over 8.5 CGPA with good educational qualifications, following a telephonic interview. Individuals who have completed their graduation remarkably well are offered the first choice
◦ Amrita Graduates with atleast CGPA of 7
• Individuals who are not from the above classifications can take admissions on the basis of rank obtained in Amrita Graduate Entrance Exam 2019, which is to be organized in the initial week of June.
Entrance Exam 2019
• Time Limit: 1.5 hrs ·
• Topics Include:
◦ Maths: Fifteen questions
◦ Aptitude: Fifteen questions
◦ Branch-specific: Forty-Five questions
Candidates can select any exam as described below via remembering their applicability for the specialization favored.
Civil, Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics, Aerospace, Mechanical, Chemistry, Physics, Instrumentation, Mathematics.
The result of the entrance exam would be declared in the 2nd week of June through the online method. So, to verify the result, applicants would have to sign-in to their account em